Friday, September 19, 2008

Oops.

I apologize for how long it has taken to post something new! I accidentally forgot the password... My bad! Anyways... It's another new (almost over) month, time for visiting teaching if you haven't already done it. 
I want to wish everyone who is going to school good luck with this semester. I want to wish everyone who is working, good luck with your job, and I want to wish everyone who is raising kids good luck as well. 
If anyone needs anything, (babysitter, a ride, or something else) please post a comment here, or text, call, or email Shannon Langager, Robin Thurgood, or Gisel Lance.
I hope you are all doing well in everything you are doing. Remember 100% for 100 days is going on this fall. (I'll post a picture of the bookmark later today, so check back.)

1 comment:

Guy and Ali said...

Hey! We are a little new(ish) to the ward, our blog site is sundwallfamily.blogspot.com