Tuesday, September 30, 2008

FREE PEARLS! That's right, FREE!

Hello sisters! 

A couple of days ago as my husband and I got home we found a little coupon calendar book on our porch. Usually I flip through them and throw them away, but this time we found something that caught our  attention. FREE PEARLS! Absolutely free! This is seriously not a joke! If you got the GLOWSPIN calendar take a closer look! 

For those skeptics out there, this is the real deal. I went in there myself and got a FREE strand of pearls. I asked them what was up with the free pearls and they told me it was to get the town to know GOLDSMITH Co. better. It's just a fantastic advertisement idea! 

So here you go! If you like free things, that are super nice, and you have the GLOWSPIN calendar, go to Goldsmith and get a free strand of pearls!! 



3 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

I got it but wasn't sure if it was true so I was going to make Sam go in for me. I am so excited!
-Emily Merkley

Rachel said...

Ok, where do I get a glowspin calander???? Because that's awesome. Also, I want to post my blog...but my husband requires me to make it private so weirdos and creeps don't look at it, so I don't know if that's an option...

Jason & Shannon said...

tI'm not sure there is a way to get around that. I guess we could email your our email addresses and you can add us as friends. - Also, I sent glowspin an email and hopefully they will let me know where we can get some.